Summer Vacation Planning: Naviti Resort
Situated on the Coral Coast of Fiji’s main island of Viti Levu, Naviti Resort is a beach side resort offering beautiful surroundings and newly renovated rooms. Many people love Naviti for its great all-inclusive package deal, which includes all meals, unlimited drinks, golf green fees, a sunset cruise, evening entertainment, and other fun activities.
A family-friendly stay can also await you in Korolevu at Naviti Resort. You’ll be less than a mile from Kula Eco Park and a 20-minute drive from Namatakula Beach and Vunanui Bay. With activities, a full-service spa, and a nice choice of meal options at four restaurants and three bars/lounges, there are many reasons to make Naviti Resort your next stop in Fiji.
Naviti Resort has 220 guest rooms, all with patios as well as separate bathtubs and showers. The rooms include villas, suites, and hotel rooms styled with sophisticated design, and they are newly redesigned, offering views of the gardens or exclusive oceanfront villas. Imagine sitting on your private balcony while taking in the picturesque views of the Pacific Ocean or the tropical landscaped gardens.
Room types include the following:
- Garden View: Each room overlooks tropical landscape gardens. Bedding is one queen plus one single bed or two double beds. Room capacity is three adults or two adults and two children.
- Garden View + Kids Room: This room is two adjoining or interconnecting Garden View rooms that will accommodate families. Maximum room capacity is three adults and three children or two adults and four children.
- Ocean View Room: This room features views of the Pacific Ocean. It has one queen bed and one single bed or two double beds.
- Ocean View Room + Kids Room: This set-up has two adjoining or interconnecting ocean view rooms that will accommodate families. Maximum room capacity is three adults and three children or two adults and four children.
If you stay in a villa or suite, you get access to amenities like robes, slippers, and turndown service. Suites and villas are ideal for couples, as they do not cater to children.
- Studio Villa: The private villas are ideal for couples. They have one king-sizes bed and room capacity is two adults. This room type does not cater for children.
- One-Bedroom Villa: With views overlooking the Pacific Ocean, these spacious villas have one king bed, a private balcony and holds two adults. This room type does not cater for children.
Naviti Resort has a great selection of activities to keep guests entertained. The resort has four tennis courts, an outdoor swimming pool with a swim-up bar, a nine-hole par 3 golf course, a gym, a giant chessboard, daily resort activities such as fish feeding and crab racing, beach volleyball courts, a kids club, and nightly entertainment.
There are also both aquatic and land activities such as snorkeling, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaks, sailing Hobie Cats, archery, badminton, table tennis, pool tables, and more.
A recent addition to the resort’s dining selection is the Bamboo Terrace. The restaurant specializes in Cantonese and Mandarin cuisine with an a la carte menu and a range of Asian specialties. Guests using an all-inclusive package may also dine here, but be sure to make reservations in advance!
We love the swim-up pool bar that’s open daily until 6:30 p.m. The pool bar provides great cocktails and relaxation in either a mahogany deck chair or the covered swim-up bar. Cheers to that!
For ultimate relaxation and bliss, the Naviti Spa is the place to be. It provides a luxurious atmosphere with tranquility and privacy. Treatments revolve around relaxation and vitality.
The Naviti Resort is located between Nadi International Airport and Suva. It can be easily reached via a 90-minute coach transfer along the Queen’s Highway.