Discreetly hidden in the Mamanucas just 10 minutes from Nadi Airport, Wadigi Island combines luxury accommodation, gourmet dining, pristine beaches and absolute privacy. Three deluxe suites sit on the edge of Wadigi’s cliff and offer unequalled ocean views. Wadigi Island will greet you with rejuvenating sunrises and breathtaking sunsets as you relax in the infinity pool. Whether you are looking for a holiday to unwind as a couple, family group or seeking that romantic wedding or honeymoon, Wadigi Island cannot be surpassed. Step into paradise and experience what no other resort can offer.
Located in the Mamanuca Island group, 20 kilometers west of Nadi International Airport.
How To Get There
Arrive at Wadigi Island Resort by scheduled launch (1 1/2 hours) from Port Denarau or by helicopter or seaplane (15 minutes)departing on demand from Nadi Airport or Denarau Island.
Scheduled boat transfers are operated by South Sea Cruises. The Tiger IV or Cheetah high speed catamaran departs from Port Denarau 3 times a day at 9:00am, 12:15pm and 3:15pm.
Transfer times may vary depending on departure time as routes differ.
Air transfers with Island Hoppers helicopters or Pacific Island Seaplane takes approximately 15 minutes and depart from either Nadi Airport or Denarau (note only Pacific Island Seaplane departs only from Nadi Airport). Departure times are notified 24 hour prior to departure.
Mamanuca Express, Ocean Charters and Sea Fiji offers water taxi services 24 hours a day, approximate transfer time is 45 minutes.
Charter sea and air transfers are subject to weather conditions.
Wadigi Island is a luxurious private island resort that offers 1 booking at a time complete seclusion and luxury accommodation, pristine white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and unforgettable dining experiences.
Number of Rooms
Check in/Check out
1300 | 1100
All meals and beverages including alcohol, your own private island (no guests, visitors or day trippers), you own staff of 9 (including 2 gourmet chefs, hostess, housekeeper and boat Captain), Wadigi island sulus (sarongs) per person, use of non-motorized water sports and snorkeling equipment.
Private Villa – 3 Luxury Suites
2 Kings and 2 Doubles
Maximum Capacity: 6 people
Children of varying ages are subject to different child rates:
Children aged under 1 year at a child rate
Children aged 1-4 years at a child rate
Children aged 5-9 years at a child rate
Children aged 10-16 years at a child rate
Please contact Pacific Destinationz reservations team for details.
Terms and Conditions
A deposit of first nights payment is required within 7 days of the booking and the balance must be paid 45 days prior to arrival.
Notes and Information
A minimum length of 3 consecutive nights is required through out the year.
Cancellations within 45 days of check in will incur a charge of 50% of the total booking amount.
Cancellations within 21 days of check in (including no shows or early departures) will incur a charge of 100% of the total booking amount.
Deep Sea Fishing
Massage Beauty Centre, Spa
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
TV in room
- Your own private island no other guests, visitors or day trippers
- Check in at 3pm, check out by 11am.
- Luxury accommodation in a Private Villa with 3 luxury Suites, spacious Lounge with TV, CD player & library, DVD, Library of over 200 titles, and Book Library.
- Your own staff of 9, including 2 Gourmet Chefs, Hostess, Housekeeper and Boat Captain
- All beverages including alcohol the best of Australian and New Zealand wines and French Champagne.
- Complimentary Wadigi Island Sulu for each guest
- Snorkelling around Wadigi Reefs, Honeymoon Reef, Sunflower Reef.
- Stand up Paddle Boards
- Village Visit to Shell Village on Malolo Island
- Use of long boat with captain in the local area between 8.30am and 4.30pm to go island hopping visit local resorts eg. Castaway Island Resort, Malolo Island Resort, Walu Beach Island Resort, Musket Cove, Plantation Island Resort. Go Handline fishing around the local reefs etc.