Vatuvara Private Islands are idyllically hidden as far off the beaten path as one can imagine. Rising out of the cobalt blue waters of the South Pacific, this breathtaking destination is located in Fiji’s pristine northern Lau waters on Kaibu Island and offers a secluded, unspoiled paradise for the discerning traveler.
Remote and only accessible by the resort’s private airplane, Vatuvara Private Islands can accommodate couples and intimate groups in seclusion and privacy.
An all-inclusive haven of indulgence and luxury, Vatuvara Private Islands Resort is the epitome of an exclusive tropical destination. Experience aquamarine lagoons, powder-white sand beaches, tropical vegetation, bountiful organic gardens, dazzling coral reefs, and thriving Fijian fauna.
Encompassed by lush tropical gardens, the villas celebrate Fijian island style. Comfortable one bedroom villas all feature generous en suites, a kitchen, indoor dining and living room area, a dedicated villa spa, tropical courtyard and bionised heated pools, indoor and outdoor showers, outdoor entertaining areas, stocked bar, verandah, complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Accommodation is available for exclusive whole island occupancy or as one of our three villas: Villa Delana, Villa Vatu,Villa Saku
Vatuvara Private Islands offers
• Privacy and Seclusion in the rarely explored Northern Lau Group of Fiji.
• All Inclusive haven – all land & water activities, spa treatments, wellness programs, cultural excursions, food and beverages
• Bespoke itineraries and personalised executive service
• Authentic, enriching encounters with the destination and local culture
• Organic certified Islands according to international NOP and ACO standards, including the 4 hole golf course.
South Seas Villa Retreat
• 3 x1 bedroom Villas
• Villa floor plans range from 370sqft to 6500sqft.
• Each villa sleeps 2 adults. We can accommodate a small family of up to 2 children on rollaway cots.
• Each villa features generous en suites, a kitchen, indoor dining and plush leather South Seas furnishings in the living room area, dedicated spa villa, bionised heated infinity pools, indoor & outdoor showers, outdoor entertaining areas, stocked bar, complimentary wi-fi, satellite TV, air conditioning and fans.
• Accommodation is available as whole island occupancy or as one of the three villas.
Catch of the Day
• Organic produce is freshly harvested from our gardens and orchards.
• Pacific Rim cuisine prepared by talented local chefs, blending fresh ingredients and bold flavours.
• Jim’s Bar & Grill offers casual breakfast and lunch, beachside dining, wood fired pizzas, barefoot BBQs or cultural evenings in the adjacent outdoor amphitheatre.
• Valhalla is poised over the turquoise lagoon. This fine dining restaurant features a hand-carved native timber bar, coconut lounge and both indoor and al fresco dining options.
Do it all or Do nothing at all
• Explore the natural ecosystem, home to several rare and endemic species. The Lau group is also home to some of the most well preserved reef systems – perfect for the dive enthusiast.
• True relaxation in the comfort of your villa with qualified spa therapists. We are also equipped to host preferred health and wellness experts.
• 4 hole golf course, explore hidden caves and abandoned ancient villages. Game fishing, jet skiing, stand up paddle boards, gourmet picnics on a sandbar and day cruises are also included.
• Fijian performances and opportunity to witness village life and school in a rural setting.