Raiwasa Private Resort
- Dedicated Spa
- Diving Resorts
- Family Travel
- Hi Speed Internet
- Island Hopping
- Meals Included
- Spa Services
- Spa Services On Site
For the sophisticated and worldly travelers, who have been everywhere and seen everything, Raiwasa is the new frontier. Learn more and come see why 99.3 % of Raiwasa guest vote their Raiwasa experience as one of their top 10 travel experiences of their lives. You’ll be entranced by the magical world in which you find yourself; pampered like royalty by a staff of twelve in an awe-inspiring tropical setting. Sitting on three acres of land and perched high above the South Pacific, overlooking the Somosomo Straight, surrounded by a lush tropical rainforest and swaying palm trees.
Raiwasa Private Resort
There are no words to describe Raiwasa, it must be experienced. Raiwasa Private Resort is one of the most luxurious, exclusive and private properties in the whole of Fiji.
The staff is so genuinely caring and beautiful, the views are breathtaking, the food is exquisite, the grounds immaculate and full of discovery, the cultural interactions are fascinating and there are an endless array of amenities and experiences to have for all levels of activity.
You’ll be entranced by the magical world in which you find yourself; pampered like royalty by a staff of twelve in an awe-inspiring tropical setting. Sitting on three acres of land and perched high above the South Pacific, with an awesome 180-degree view overlooking the Somosomo Straight and surrounded by a lush tropical rainforest and swaying palm trees.
The three-sided infinity pool is ideally situated to give stunning views of the ocean, and a series of steps take you down to the private beach. An environment acclaimed so much by seasoned world travelers that they begin to run out of superlatives. Spectacular, superb, amazing, perfect, and speechless are just some of the words that have been used. Kick back and relax like you’ve never relaxed before.
For the sophisticated and worldly travelers, who have been and seen everywhere and everything, Raiwasa is the new frontier. Come and see why 99.3 % of Raiwasa guest vote their Raiwasa experience as one of their top 10 travel experiences of their lives.
“One word: Perfection. My Raiwasa experience is unforgettable. This place is more than a very high level of luxury resort. Raiwasa has a soul. It’s authentic, and out of the time and space. Everything is anticipated, every wish is provided… It’s like living the dream from the beginning to the end.” Mathilde M, Paris France
Accommodation, House, Garden, Pool & Decking
- Your own private 3-acre retreat with a collection of rare palm trees, Banana, Papaya, Pineapple, Orange and Lemon trees.
- Beautiful timber beam and column structure ground floor (1615 ft2 or 150m2) with 2 king bedroom with open ceiling design and 2 full bathrooms.
- The Master bedrooms/bathrooms is air-conditioned and has an ocean view
- The Junior Master bedrooms/bathrooms is air-conditioned and has an garden view
- Luxurious outdoor honeymoon Bath (270 ft2 or 25m2).
- Luxurious outdoor honeymoon showers (270 ft2 or 25m2).
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Full kitchen with Stainless steel refrigerator.
- Large veranda / wrap around decking (463ft2 or 43m2).
- Your own private mirror edged pool with no vis a vis (30ft x 13 ft / 9m x 4m).
- Two covered bure’s (one overlooking the pool and ocean and the other at the beach level).
- Dining/observation deck.
- Large outdoor coach on the main house deck.
- Twin sky gazing recliners.
- Access to the ocean though a series of steps.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Food & Dining
- Choice of one of eight dining locations.
- Breakfast, lunch and 5 course dinners.
- Complimentary all day room service.
- Ritchie and Rosie will be your dedicated chefs, they have a combined 20 years of experience in prestigious 5 star resorts, restaurants and hotels in both Fiji and the Cook Islands such as the renowned Grand Pacific Hotel, Taveuni Palms and Nautilus Resort.
- Their menus will champion and showcase Fijian influenced dishes with their own flair of perfected gastronomy, which comes from cooking for just a few guests.
- Considering your culinary preferences, you will encounter exciting taste combinations inspired by the many different cultures throughout the Pacific Region – embracing the use of locally grown, fresh, and mostly organic ingredients.
- Endless cookie jar.
- Soft drinks.
- Chose our Platinum or Black VIP package and Alcoholic beverages are included. Selection of mixed drinks, wine and beer and much more.Chose our Platinum VIP package and Alcoholic beverages are included. Selection of mixed drinks, wine and beer.
- Under the supervision of Richie, our staff of 12 (which you will rarely see) will cater to all your needs.
- Return pickup service from Matei airport.
- Daily house keeping.
- Nightly turn down service.
- Pure Fiji toiletries.
- Laundry services.
- Nanny services.
Fun And Games
- Complimentary resort activities including kayaks, paddle boards, bikes, snorkeling gear.
- Complimentary adult lifestyle bikes that can handle pavement and dirt roads.
- Mini office / TV room upstairs with couches (323 ft2 or 30m2) with its own shower and bathroom.
- TRX Home Gym – Suspension Cables Complimentary resort activities including kayaks, paddle boards, bikes, snorkeling gear.
- 38” flat screen TV, DVD/bleu ray player and DVD’s.
- Board Games, cards and more.
- Bose portable sound system to play your favorite music.
- Free Cooking Class with our chefs.
Dining at Raiwasa is a gastronomic journey of discovery.
Let your taste buds be tantalized by the culinary skills of executive chef Richie and his team. Choose gourmet meals personalized to suit your mood of the day—cuisine influenced by the diverse cultures of the Pacific Rim and especially Fiji itself.
Enjoy the freshest of ingredients grown just steps away from the magnificence of Raiwasa….exotic, mouth-watering fruits and vegetables. Savor the locally-caught island fish and spices from the nearby rainforest.
And all of this served at whichever of your eight private dining areas matches your mood.
Dining experiences that will become treasured memories.
At Raiwasa Private Resort you will enjoy your own private chauffer in an air-conditioned 4-wheel drive Ranger that seats 4 guests.