The hotel is quite laid back and we find that most guests prefer the daily ‘beach attire’ of sarongs and swimwear for the women and ‘t shirt and swimming trunks’ for the men.
Along with what to wear, we find the below are the things that are important to know about:
- The resort has two swimming pools, a hot tub, and a poolside bar located in front of the restaurant.
- There are many water based activites you can do starting from the beach a short walk from the hotel.
- A complimentary laundry/ironing facility is available to all guests it is located behind the pool side rooms.
- There is good cellular coverage from Vodafone and Digicel.
- We have complimentary WiFi in the public areas around the pool and bar, and also in all the rooms.
- There are plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas for guest to use around the pools.
- There is also our Massage Hut which offers great massage and spa treatments to pamper in house guests open from 10 am until 9pm.
- There are daytime activities every day, so our guests can always find something interesting to do, that is if they can make it out of their sun lounger.
Reception Hours: 6am until 11pm.