At Naigani Island Resort, enjoy an unhurried relaxing holiday, that restores body and soul. Well appointed and spacious ocean or garden view villas include: 5 x studio bures, 11 x two bedroom bures, and 2 Dormitories. Set in a former colonial-era copra plantation, with beautifully laid out tropical gardens allowing guest privacy, two-bedroom bures can accommodate up to five guests, the plantation studios sleep three, and the dormitories can sleep 14 in each unit. Bure interiors are spacious and provide a “home away from home” atmosphere with all of the benefits of a fully serviced hotel room.
Discover the charm of old Fiji
Positioned off the well worn tourist trail, the resort appeals to those looking for a naturally beautiful, small
and quiet, middle market island destination with a good variety of recreational facilities.
- Beachfront plantation setting
- Non-commercial, quaint and ideal for guests seeking beautiful tropical seclusion
- Personalised service from wonderful and caring staff
- Spacious accommodation 11 x 2 bedroom villas, 5 plantation studios & duplex dormitory
- Landscaped beachfront swimming pool with water slide & swim up bar.
- Ideally sized for small conference groups and wedding parties
- Conference / Functions bure on the beachfront
- Affordable wedding or honeymoon in Paradise
- Nautilus barefoot golf course offering 3 greens, 9 tees, par 27
- World class and 5 star scuba diving
- Brilliant snorkeling close to shore
- Excellent light tackle fishing
- The Island is steeped in history and cultural tradition
- Day excursions to Fiji’s old capital Levuka, Dolphin Reef and Picnic Beach
- Kids Zone: DVD lounge, pool table
- Cable TV (Sky Pacific)
- Mobile phone Vodafone, Inkk & Digicel access & roaming
- V-Sat IDD access
- Island Internet Cafe (Skype, email, etc)