A small mid-priced resort with the old World charm of Fiji. Beautiful tropical surroundings, turquoise lagoons, palm fringed white sandy beaches, warm sunny days and breezy tropical nights. Naigani Island Resort is all this and more. Enjoy an unhurried relaxing holiday, that restores body and soul.
Well appointed and spacious ocean or garden view villas include: 5 x studio bures, 11 x two bedroom bures, and 2 Dormitories. Resort capacity of approximately 90 guests.
Set in a former colonial-era copra plantation, with beautifully laid out tropical gardens allowing guest privacy, two-bedroom bures can accommodate up to five guests, the plantation studios sleep three, and the dormitories can sleep 14 in each unit.
Bure interiors are spacious and provide a “home away from home” atmosphere with all of the benefits of a fully serviced hotel room.
Discover the charm of old Fiji
Positioned off the well worn tourist trail, the resort appeals to those looking for a naturally beautiful, small
and quiet, middle market island destination with a good variety of recreational facilities.
- Beachfront plantation setting
- Non-commercial, quaint and ideal for guests seeking beautiful tropical seclusion
- Personalised service from wonderful and caring staff
- Spacious accommodation 11 x 2 bedroom villas, 5 plantation studios & duplex dormitory
- Landscaped beachfront swimming pool with water slide & swim up bar.
- Ideally sized for small conference groups and wedding parties
- Conference / Functions bure on the beachfront
- Affordable wedding or honeymoon in Paradise
- Nautilus barefoot golf course offering 3 greens, 9 tees, par 27
- World class and 5 star scuba diving
- Brilliant snorkeling close to shore
- Excellent light tackle fishing
- The Island is steeped in history and cultural tradition
- Day excursions to Fiji’s old capital Levuka, Dolphin Reef and Picnic Beach
- Kids Zone: DVD lounge, pool table
- Cable TV (Sky Pacific)
- Mobile phone Vodafone, Inkk & Digicel access & roaming
- V-Sat IDD access
- Island Internet Cafe (Skype, email, etc)