Fiji Siren Liveaboard
- Adults Only
- Diving Resorts
- Hi Speed Internet
- Island Hopping
- Meals Included
- Scuba Diving On Site
- Spa Services
- Spa Services On Site
Fiji is known for its stunning soft corals but divers here can also expect to see a variety of sharks and rays, schools of fish and plenty of smaller creatures. Drift dives, often with strong current, over steep walls and pinnacles should be expected. However we also spend time throughout the trip in sheltered lagoons and coral gardens and take the opportunity to hop ashore for a traditional ceremony or visit to the Booma Falls National Park. Experience diving in Fiji with your favorite liveaboard fleet.
The 40 metre S/Y Fiji Siren Luxury Liveaboard is the newest member of our liveaboard fleet, first launched in September 2013. She has the same specifications as her sister yachts, the S/Y Indo Siren and the S/Y Palau Siren. The cabins offer comfort and flexibility and can be used as twin or double bedded rooms. The outdoor dining area is very comfortable and provides a fabulous setting for all your meals. The dive deck is perhaps the most spacious and convenient you would have experienced. Designated areas for charging and preparation of your camera and video equipment can be found inside the main lounge – the S/Y Fiji Siren truly sets out to be the pros choice for underwater photography and videography.
Like other Siren Fleet yachts, the S/Y Fiji Siren was built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi and is a traditional “gaft rigged Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak. You will find no other dive liveaboard as beautiful in Fijian waters. Built by divers for divers you can rest assured that every need has been thought of and has been implemented within our expanding fleet.
Aboard the S/Y Fiji Siren we welcome up to a maximum of 16 divers on each trip. This ensures abundant space for all guests.
Features of the S/Y Fiji Siren Liveaboard include:
- 8 large air-conditioned cabins each with their own personal audio-visual entertainment system and ensuite bathrooms with hot water through adjustable electric heaters. Overbed reading lights andindividual controls for your air-conditioning unit are provided for your convenience, as well as several cupboards for clothing and personal items, an in-cupboard safety box and a hairdryer. Each guest is provided with 1 bath & 1 hand towel and a cotton bathrobe for use in the cabin
- Expansive shaded diving deck area, with individual stations and personal storage drawers. Guests are provided with a 12l aluminim tank, weights & belt. Basic Aqua Lung scuba equipment rental(BCD, Regulator, 3mm wetsuit, mask & fins) and SMB (safety sausage) are provided FREE of charge. Sizing requests can be submitted via the online application form when confirming your booking. For your convenience each guest is provided with a numbered deck towel and more towels are available upon request
- Air-conditioned lounge with cocktail bar, sofas, 42 inch flatscreen & movie network and library of books & games
- Covered outdoor dining and refreshment area. All meals are served buffet style and guest may help themselves throughout the day to all soft drinks & snacks that are available
- Enriched Air Nitrox is FREE for all certified Nirox divers. If you are not a certified Nitrox diver all our instructors can certainly teach you the Enriched Air Diver Specialty during your liveaboard trip
- Upper level sun-deck with 8 cushioned loungers (un-shaded)
- 2 high-powered Ridged-Hulled Inflatable Boats accompany the S/Y Fiji Siren
- Laundry Service – our housekeeper will launder your clothes and return to you the same day (0.50 euro per item)
- Massage Service – available for 3 hours daily* for 25 Euro/ hour
- Yacht Boutique, which includes a range of Siren Fleet clothing, reef hooks and nudi-pointers
- Kayaks, for guest use FREE of charge
* Excepting arrival and departure days
Specialised features for Underwater Photographers & Videographers include:
- Indoor & outdoor workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras and equipment
- Large storage drawers for your peripheral items
- Numerous charging points, adapters available (sockets are 2-pin European style at 220v or 110v)
- Large rinse tanks with fresh water solely for camera and video equipment.
S/Y Fiji Siren – Yacht Safety:
Worldwide Dive and Sail considers the safety of our guests and crew the preeminent issue aboard our yachts. The S/Y Fiji Siren has been constructed to the highest standards using top-graded materials. She is equipped with the latest safety features including Automated Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Smoke Alarms, Emergency Long Distance Radio, Satellite Phones and EPIRB.
Each crew member of the S/Y Fiji Siren has received extensive training in all aspects of safety, emergency management and evacuation procedures. Our crew then keep their skills fresh and up to date with regular practice drills. The dive team are emergency medical responders and on board you will find a fully stocked medical box for treating minor ailments and injuries, along with a full supply of medical grade oxygen, DAN Oxygen provider kits and an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Upon boarding, guests will be requested to try out life jackets and briefed on emergency procedures by our cruise director. We also offer the optional use of theNautilus Lifeline, which can be used by divers to contact the yacht in the unlikely event they surface separated from their group. We also have an electronic diver recall system aboard which can be used to recall divers in an emergency situation. Your dive team will make a test during the check dive for you to experience.
All guests should ensure they have adequate dive and travel insurance from a reputable supplier such as DAN or ask our team about DiveAssure.. Aboard theS/Y Fiji Siren you can be confident in our ability to provide care and safety of the highest standards.
Package Price Includes:
- International airfare from LAX- NAN, round trip economy class
- Meet and Greet
- Transfers to and from resort
- 7 Nights accommodations
- All meals, non motorized watersports and cultural activities as listed
- All Taxes and Fees
*Pricing based on double occupancy and availability at the time of booking. Airfare component is based on promotional airfare that contains blackout dates 15 June- 15 August and 15 December – 15 January and is subject to change based on availability, currency and taxes. * CALL 800-927-1923 for exact pricing.
On each Siren Fleet yacht we provide:
- FREE Essential dive equipment rental of Aqua Lung Wave BCD, Calypso regulator, 3mm shorty wetsuit, mask & fins.* 12l aluminium tank, weights, belt and SMB (safety sausage)
- FREE NITROX fills for all certified Nitrox divers!
- All meals, refreshments & snacks such as coffee, tea, herbal tea, fresh water, carbonated soft drinks, fruit juice, fresh fruit & cookies. FREE BEER
- Cabin and Deck Towels