EMAHO SEKAWA CONCEPT - The idea behind creating Emaho Sekawa was as many great ideas are, very simple; to create a place where couples or individuals can escape the outside world and reconnect with themselves and each other, while being surrounded by pure pristine nature.
The concept was to establish an intimate boutique retreat, a peaceful sancuatary that would specialize in creating authentic luxurious holiday experience while ensuring complete privacy and providing personalized service and offering authentic cultural adventure.
The greatest challenge was to combine this peaceful and serene environment with the conveniences of modern lifestyle and luxury in such a way, that all will harmoniously fit together without one distracting the other. Our aim was to intervene with the environment in the least way possible, and do our best to sustain the simplicity and authenticity of the place, which is what makes this place so unique.
With careful concept and design we thrived to create a place where one can feel at peace and at balance with nature, able to re-connect with inner peace. The word "Emaho" is a Tibetan exclamation (pronounced ay-mah-ho) describing joy, wonder and realization. "Sekawa" corresponds to the area.
We invite you to come to Emaho Sekawa Resort and spend here wonderful, fulfilling time.
• Gourmet meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• Selected non-alcoholic beverages
• Welcome drinks upon arrival
• Complimentary bottle of Sparkling wine
• Fiji Coffee and Selection of Imported Teas
• Premium Pure Fiji Toiletries
• Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi Internet Access
• Use of personal Kawasaki Off-road Buggy Golf Cart
• Non-motorized water sports (ocean kayaks, snorkeling gear, etc.)
• Ping-Pong at outdoor bure, Badminton and other games
• Daily room service
• Daily turndown service
• Complimentary laundry service
• Your personal staff
• Transfers from and to Savusavu Airport
Package Price Includes:
- International airfare from LAX- NAN, round trip economy class
- Meet and Greet
- Transfers to and from resort
- 7 Nights accommodations
- All meals, non motorized watersports and cultural activities
- All Taxes and Fees
*Pricing based on double occupancy and availability at the time of booking. Airfare component is based on promotional airfare that contains blackout dates 15 June- 15 August and 15 December – 15 January and is subject to change based on availability, currency and taxes. * CALL 800-927-1923 for exact pricing.